The members of the association set up Conoscenza e Innovazione SRLs (Knowledge and Innovation) to promote, plan and carry out applied research projects, both in Italy and abroad, focusing on the following types of activities.
• Research, studies and training, evaluation, monitoring and technical assistance, promotion and planning in areas such as: the emergence of the knowledge society, the crisis of the state and the transformation of governance systems, the processes of innovation, the quality of public services, the fight against poverty and social exclusion, the processes of globalization and the evolution of welfare systems, the gender dimension in scientific research, the relations between security, surveillance and privacy in the digital age.
• Public and scientific communication, dissemination and information activities such as conferences, seminars, meetings, focus groups, web sites,and blogs, as well as activities involving publications, periodicals, essays, books, and articles.
- Fostering Improved Training Tools for Responsible Research and Innovation (FIT4RRI)
- EVIDENCE2e-Codex Linking EVIDENCE into e-CODEX for EIO and MLA procedures in Europe (EVIDENCE2e-CODEX)
- Social innovation Modelling Approaches to Realizing Transition to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability (SMARTEES)
- PROmoting integrity in the use of RESearch results (PRO-RES)
- Gender Equality Academy (GE Academy)
- Grounding RRI Actions to Achieve Institutional Change in European Research Funding and Performing Organisations (GRACE)
- REconciling sCience, Innovation and Precaution through the Engagement of Stakeholders (RECIPES)
- Territorial Responsible Research and Innovation Trough the involvement of local R&I Actors (TeRRItoria)
- Migration-Related Risks caused by misconceptions of Opportunities and Requirement (MIRROR)
- INNOVativing the uptake of Energy Auditing Schemes for SMEs (INNOVEAS)